Pig-Napping

winesfine

Siteing----LP was in Vegas as of Feb 4th. Lucky little devil won big down on Fremont street. LP had trophy's, ribbons and large sums of cash. Also, was spotted at a mail box dropping in a letter to 'Ma & Pa'. Last sighting was near a wedding chapel with a frog. OH MY!!! Could this be? Miss Piggy was also in the vicinity.

I love this participation! Yes, indeed LP was in Vegas swapping vows with Kermie, been to Hell and back (or is that marriage in general). Rumour has it while passing thru Intercourse the rabbit died. Hmm, what is the gestation period for pigs.

The website is back up and running, but I need to add some more updates. I have no idea what went wrong with the server, but things should be updated by the end of the weekend.

I haven't heard whether the valentine card was received yet, but I'm seeing our friends this weekend. She is a bit of a neat freak so I'll definitely hear about heart confetti and what a mess it made :p

I'll try to contact a few of the waiting participants next week to get more letters out there.

Thanks again for all your help.

I love this gag!! I will have to do copy this! How in the world will I get the cooperation that has happened here!?

I'm in Göteborg, Sweden, leaving for NYC on QM2 May 22-28 ... - will be in Germany May 20 let me know if I can help!

Yvonne E

• 3 weeks later...

I've just returned from a weekend with the pig owners and had a great laugh going thru all the letters and envelopes that were sent. I think I have convinced them that we did not steal the pig BUT I know who did. Now they are scratching their heads and bugging me to give them the name. Too much fun!

Anyways, I'll be updated the website today and getting more letters ready. I've been super busy at work and home so haven't had much time to get things moving. LP is now pregnant so the first letter I have to do is her feeling ill (which is why she hasn't sent anything). Easter is a perfect tie in with the rabbit dying ;o)

Thanks for all my volunteers. I'll try to touch base this individuals this week.

Definitely "frigs", even a black sheep :D

I think the announcement should be a mother's day card with a family photo enclosed.

My daughter has a friend that is doing a goofy video about dancing in different places in Victoria. I don't know the whole story behind it, but he will be taking LP with him so my daughter can video. I've told her to be careful she doesn't talk and doesn't include any significant landmarks.

My friends don't have a computer or use one other than work related so I can't put it on disk. I'll have to mail the video through someone in Canada cause there could be some hassles mailing a video thru the states or other places.

Any eastern Canada people out there wanting to participate???

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still doing this I live in Little Rock, Arkansas and would be willing to help. The whole state's pretty much plastered with pigs because of the Arkansas Razorbacks. (Of course we're also known for pork BBQ, but I'm not sure I would mention that).

Wrona

You can email me at wrpierce@sbcglobal.net if you want my help.

Does LP need an education? How about from New Haven, CT, home of Yale University?

What a kewl idea!!!

Had a friend try something similar with a garden gnome from her aunt's in Austria. Everyone at work was taking the gnome here there and everywhere on vacation...finally-one girl took the gnome to a small island in the Caribbean, and it was stolen from the hotel room...turns out the maid thought it was some sort of "pagan" ritual going on with the thing because of how prominently it was set upon the dresser with flowers and stuff....

...but-count us in if we can help-not much traveling planned until November though....

JMLynn at comcast dot net.

Just found this post and have spent the last ten minutes laughing out loud !

We live in Scotland UK and if I can be of any help I'd love to take part.

She could have stowed away on a cruise ship across the Atlantic to hunt for the Loch Ness Monster or to meet Braveheart in the hope that he could save her from a fate worse than a BBQ for running away from home.

If I can help in anyway. Just let me know. sandward@blueyonder.co.uk

Great idea keep up the good work

Happycruzer aka sandra

• 2 months later...

This is the funniest thing ever. I live in Ireland and if LP would like to venture this far East I would be happy to introduce her to the Leprechauns and fairies etc etc. I am also dailing the Radiance to Alaska in September. Let me know if I can help!!:D

• 3 years later...

Archived