Obstructed view cabins on Vista ships

SAN

How large are the Obstructed view cabins on the Vista ships? I read on another thread that they are 175 sq. ft. I thought the brochure said that outside cabins are 185sq.ft. Will 3 adults be comfortable in that room? My daughter has no problem sleeping on a sofa bed.

How large are the Obstructed view cabins on the Vista ships? I read on another thread that they are 175 sq. ft. I thought the brochure said that outside cabins are 185sq.ft. Will 3 adults be comfortable in that room? My daughter has no problem sleeping on a sofa bed.
They're the same size as the VA to VF verandah rooms - 9 ft by approximately 21 ft. (Including the bathroom area.) It will be cramped for 3 adults with the sofa bed opened, but I assure you it has been done by many people!! :)

The reason I am asking about the obstructed cabins is that I was thinking of getting an inside cabin on the Main deck because they are suppose to be larger and we would be more comfortable. The rest of our family has decided to go with obstructed view because of the sunlight. I have been in both kinds of cabins on other ships so I am going with the rest of the family.

The last time we sailed with our daughter, the sofa bed was nest to the window, so we didn't have to climb over the bed. We are older now, so trips to the bathroom are necessary in the early morning hours. Our daughter is a good sport and she can sleep anywhere.

Thanks for your comments.

The last time we sailed with our daughter, the sofa bed was nest to the window, so we didn't have to climb over the bed.
The only time we had a deck 4 obstructed the Queen bed was near the window, and the sofa was closer to the bathroom. I don't know if that's always the case.

Thanks Herb for posting the photo. That looks like the cat H that I had on the Oosterdam and Westerdam.

San, there should be enough room for all three of you in the cabin. As you can see, the room is a nice size,esp with the bathtub.

Happy sailing!!

Since we are a family of 3 in one of these cabins, I looked on line at the deck plans and saw only 3 cabins that are triples, G4088, H4120, H4119. Which one would you choose?

Another question. Is there much difference between the tender sizes? I noticed the forward tenders look much smaller that the tenders aft.

Archived