Crown Princess Side View Map Available?

eyelash

I've explored the deck plans for the Crown on the Princess website that show a view of each individual deck as if you are looking down on it. However, I would like to print out the side view graphic of the ship shown ABOVE the deck plans. Using that little magnifying circle thing just doesn't work well for me. Anyone know how I can print out a legible version of the side view graphic? Any info appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Eyelash,

Don't fret about not having a side view. If you can hang in there with the deck plan overviews, you will receive a side view diagram when you checkin at embarkation, either from the Princess shore staff, or one will be waiting for you on the vanity dresser in your stateroom.

With the overview deckplans, you can get to know the layout of the ship prior to even boarding, however the side views I consider a must as not all elevators (lifts for the Brits) go between the same decks.

Ciao for now

Or, if you are really anxious, you can go to a local TA and ask for a Princess Cruises Book or brochure that has the sideview deckplan.

I know the Caribbean & Mexican Riviera May 2008 to May 2009 Cruises book has a sideview deckplan of the Crown.

I've explored the deck plans for the Crown on the Princess website that show a view of each individual deck as if you are looking down on it. However, I would like to print out the side view graphic of the ship shown ABOVE the deck plans. Using that little magnifying circle thing just doesn't work well for me. Anyone know how I can print out a legible version of the side view graphic? Any info appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Hi,

Here's my scan of the side view deck plan of the Crown Princess. I got all that I could fit on the scanner. ;):D

Have a great cruise. :)

3372894099_fda3e38852_b.jpg

Archived