What is your favorite Carnival ship?

brobrosmom

Liberty

• Love the size and layout of the Conquest class
  • One of the newest ships in the fleet
  • Decoration is much nicer, elegant, and toned down than on other Carnival ships
  • Love the current itinerary (we did the Eastern Caribbean in November)
  • The Flowers Atrium is a wonderful place to listen to live music while sipping on a drink

Have been on 3 ships..........not sure I have a favorite yet.......

Victory was my first and you always have a soft spot for your first:D

Fascination had an intimacy I loved

Miracle had an elegance the others didn't

So many ships.........so little time!

I had always loved Legend because of the Layout. But after going on the Fantasy in Oct this has become my new favorite ship because the staff is fun, the new pool area is wonderful and the whole ship has a great atmoshpere with the cruisers.

.....(in the order of sailing):

Victory(2)

Miracle(2)

Inspiration(2)

Destiny(1)

Overall, I would have to say we enjoyed the Miracle the best so far. Love the itineraries, the layout of the ship and the work of the staff was great. Brent is a great cruise director also. As a matter of fact, I'll be on her again in 26 days going to Bermuda.

The best cruise we had though, was on the Inspiration. We became friends with Risa Barnes the CD and the rest of her staff and they treated us like royalty. (A shout out to Felipe, do a happy dance for me and Logan)!

We enjoyed meeting Risa so much, that is why we booked B2Bs again with her this year on the Fantasy. Can't wait to see her again.

:D

wasiii

What is your favorite Carnival ship and why?
The Spirit class. I have been on all the classes except the new Splendor. All except the Spirit class are hard to navigate. On the Spirit class you can go from bow to stern on any deck. Also, these ships have the best space ratio and if you really like balconies, also have the best balconies (the rear corner cat 11 balconies).

Have to go with the Liberty.

Liked the decor - definitely toned down as compared to other Carnival ships.

First time I ever had the chocolate melting cake

First balcony room ever (now sadly hooked)

Enjoyed the activities immensely

Daughter loved the camp carnival counselors

So far it is the Inspiration, but that was my 1st cruise and for sure not my last. I am looking for another cruise to book as I type:)

My boys loved the waterpark and for what time I got to get away I really enjoyed the Serenity area, very peaceful. The staff was very helpful and always had a smile on their face..

Have to say we don't have a favorite ship, just favorite staff on Carnival. Have sailed the Legend, Miracle and Triumph each 1 time and the Valor 2x and will embark again on the Triumph next month.

To us, the enjoyment of the ship has little to do about the ease to navigate the decks (from one food venue to another:D) but more about the friendliness and spirit of the crew.

We've found the crew on each of our Carnival ships to be very committed to giving great service. Have had a few cruises on other lines that were not as friendly or committed.

So what if every deck doesn't go from forward to aft? May take some brain power to figure that out during the first day or so of the cruise. But what the heck, just because we're on vacation doesn't mean we shouldn't give our brains some exercise.:D

Dianne

PS: If you look really hard you can find the secret passage that takes you from aft to forward on any ship.:)

Have only been on the Fascination, Inspiration & Liberty. Liked the Liberty best so far. Of course, it is newer & I liked the decor better. Plus we had a balcony. We are going on the Inspiration again though, last time before the upgrades. I will be on the Dream in 2010 & I think it may be my new favorite!

Archived