Cribs on X

WineDown17

Hi Winedown (LOVE the screen name:D)

Our first cruise our daughter was 14 months. It was Royal Caribbean and they supplied a pack and play. We never did use it, she just slept in between us and there was plenty of room except for the occasional foot in my face from her tossing and turning so much!!!!

We called it "vacation sleeping" (and still do) so she didn't think this was going to continue when we got home. It worked!!! It was 8 nights of sleeping in the same bed and once home it was back to "normal".

Just thought I would throw that idea out for you.....Have a great time on your cruise!!!

Hi Winedown (LOVE the screen name:D)

Our first cruise our daughter was 14 months. It was Royal Caribbean and they supplied a pack and play. We never did use it, she just slept in between us and there was plenty of room except for the occasional foot in my face from her tossing and turning so much!!!!

We called it "vacation sleeping" (and still do) so she didn't think this was going to continue when we got home. It worked!!! It was 8 nights of sleeping in the same bed and once home it was back to "normal".

Just thought I would throw that idea out for you.....Have a great time on your cruise!!!

Thanks! Iits the name of our boat, so I thought it was a good re-use for a cruising site!!!

I dont know if that will work for us.. but it is certainly an option!! Thanks for the suggestion!!

Archived