Ruby, E733 vs D737

beannie

I have looked in vain for balcony pictures of E733 and D737. I did find some on E733 which has a lovely:(Beam on it. We have already booked E733 but now D737 is available. By the looks of the deck plans, it possibly is a bit larger on the deck, but I can't find out if it has the beams also. Any ideas or pics? Thanks in advance for any and all help. :):)

I have looked in vain for balcony pictures of E733 and D737. I did find some on E733 which has a lovely:(Beam on it. We have already booked E733 but now D737 is available. By the looks of the deck plans, it possibly is a bit larger on the deck, but I can't find out if it has the beams also. Any ideas or pics? Thanks in advance for any and all help. :):)

Try reading through the " Hopefully the ultimate Aft thread with Pictures (vent, and beams)" thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951

I hope this helps.

Ah yes,I've already done that, 3 times. Found the E733 but not the D737. But thank you anyway. Actually, there is a pic of D737 showing, but it seems to be on the wrong side of the ship. So I'm not sure if it is really D737.

Did you do a "Search this forum" where the page numbers are. I just put in D737 and all sorts of posts come up. Now they are for the Emerald and the Crown I think but they are sister sips. have a look.

Marilyn

Hi there

We stayed in D737 on the Crown in January - it is exactly the same as the Ruby. Just one beam towards the right-hand side but not that you would notice it. The balcony is big - there are two sets of patio doors opening up onto it - one from the bedroom and one from the lounge. + you get the depth as it is aft. Room for two loungers, two recliners and a table with four normal sized chairs - and still room to dance:D

There is just one stateroom at the side of it so a quiet location. Pictures are as previously posted - sorry I don't have one to upload but it will be well worth having I promise.:)

Glenda

Did you do a "Search this forum" where the page numbers are. I just put in D737 and all sorts of posts come up. Now they are for the Emerald and the Crown I think but they are sister sips. have a look.

Marilyn

Marilyn,

I did and I thank you. Sometimes the search works, and sometimes I'm just plain in a tunnel. I forgot til you mentioned it. Again, thanks.

Archived