Does anyone know the price of food and drink at Mr Sanchoes

motherchic

I am thinking of going there with my Dh and 3 daughters.

Deciding whether to do the All inclusive or just go and buy food and drink as we want.

Other then all the food and drink are there any other reasons to pay the all inclusive?

I saw a menu, it looks good but there were no prices.

Could anyone give me a ball park price on food and beer, and a pina colada or rum punch?

My youngest is too young to drink and the rest of us well if we all drink 2 each I will be impressed. $225 is allot of food and drink.

If anyone has been and can tell me what else is included, or any other comments, I would appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Nadine

* we were booked for Nachi Cocom but they had to cancel the reservation because of a private party that they didnt realize was that day.

I was willing to pay the price because I wanted my daughters to experience the fun of the swim up bar....

We were there a year ago, before they had the all-inclusive option. Prices were reasonable... $9-12 for entrees, if I recall, drinks in similar price range. A little higher than "Don Pablos", but not overly expensive, especially when you consider the beach and pool are included. Unless you're planning on eating and drinking a LOT, I can't imagine the AI being worth it, particularly with kids. We'll be there next week, and are doing pay-as-you-go.

I was at Mr. Sancho’s with my son two weeks ago and thought the prices where very reasonable if not cheap. Together we had 4 beers ( something local, I can’t remember the name), 2 bottles of water, 2 regular sized frozen drinks, a bacon cheese burger (huge) and a grilled chicken sandwich all for $44.00.Five dollar tip in the beginning and Ten at the end and we were heroes and had great service. It seems to me unless you really eat a lot or plan on getting hammered, the AL is not needed. They also had a nice selection of Cubans….. don’t pay full price!

Archived