What does "Waitlisted" mean beside your dining time?

sherrintxs

I was just looking at the Carnival site and beside our dining time it says Early Dining (waitlisted.) I guess we are on a waiting list or no? Too many people trying to eat at that time or are they still doing the seating chart, so to speak?

accourding to another message board carnival has changed everyone to this.

This means you won't know what dining time you get until you get to the pier.

apparently there were too many people who took requested dining times as that is what they will have.

I called Carnival today and the rep from Carnival told me that they were working on the dinning seating and so the whole ship had been put on waitlist until they finished. Not positive but I thought that she said in a few days they would have this all corrected. Also some of the carnival excursions are screwed up. "They are also working on this" LOL

• Administrators
I was just looking at the Carnival site and beside our dining time it says Early Dining (waitlisted.) I guess we are on a waiting list or no? Too many people trying to eat at that time or are they still doing the seating chart, so to speak?

It means CCL has rolled out some kind of general change without thinking about how folks might react -- (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=952342 and other threads this weekend). EVERYONE'S dining assignment is now "waitlisted."

I called Carnival today and the rep from Carnival told me that they were working on the dinning seating and so the whole ship had been put on waitlist until they finished. Not positive but I thought that she said in a few days they would have this all corrected. Also some of the carnival excursions are screwed up. "They are also working on this" LOL

The whole ship or the whole site?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=952342

(Can I get some lotion?):p

good question. i will anxious to read what it means.

Guess they don't want us to have too much info ahead of time. Early Saver Rates and all those specials make it hard on them.

Archived