Atlantis Submarine at Grand Cayman

R&Ronashipagain

As this was an unexpected trip, I have not had much time to plan and read. Has anyone taken this excursion? And if so, did you enjoy it?

I have done this twice in Grand Cayman while staying on the island. The ride is wonderful with a great commentary. I recommend it wholeheartedly, especially if you don't scuba dive.

If you are there at night, I would do the night dive. It is really beautiful because when they turn on the lights, all the colors of the coral look beautiful. Nicer than the daytime dive.

Enjoy. Good choice in shore excursion.

Terri

We did it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Also got some great pictures through the port holes.

It's also great because it is not long so you have loads of time to wander around town.

As this was an unexpected trip, I have not had much time to plan and read. Has anyone taken this excursion? And if so, did you enjoy it?

Yes, took this exact excursion last November when we cruised Carnival Liberty. Myself, Husband, 17yo DD and her boyfriend. We all LOVED it. The group wasn't that large so it allowed us to look all over, through different windows. Again, way cool, daughter just asked if we could do it again.

I done this excursion and it was great, but I would recommend swimming with the stingrays, it was amazing:D. Either way book your excursion on the island it's much cheaper

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was mine yesterday.

If you are there at night, I would do the night dive. It is really beautiful because when they turn on the lights, all the colors of the coral look beautiful. Nicer than the daytime dive.

I guess that would be a lot better with the artificial light. With daytime natural light the only colors are greenish-blue and bluish-green. :(

Archived