Residence Inn Coconut Grove

M&M cruiseaholics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there and Happy New Year to all-

Sorry it took so long to respond.

The Hotel was great! The driving directions from the Marroitt web site from St. Petersburg to the hotel was no problem. Since there was 5 of us, we got a 2 bedroom suite. It was very clean and the staff went out their way to assist us. The parking was underground so I felt my car was safe overnight. There was a diverse group of people there, very little cruise passengers, so we did not have the 9 am rush at the breakfast bar. The hotel is right in back of the Ritz. Since my son needed something at Target we ended up going to the Dade Land Mall ( 30 minutes away in Christmas rush traffic) area instead of walking around and exploring the area. But we did drive around and there seems to be neat shops and outdoor cafes that would have been interesting to explore. We left Sunday morning around 10 am and we were at the port in 20 minutes, car parked by 10:30 am in line by 10:45 and having lunch on ship by noon. I would stay at the Residence Inn next time I cruise out of Miami. I hope your stay at the Residence Inn is as pleasant as ours was. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Susan

Archived