Miracle Review Mar.13-21

LUPY48

Easy embarkation, we arrived about 10:30 am and were on the Lido deck by 11:30. The cabins were ready immediately due to the previous dry dock. Our bags didn't arrive till about 4pm.

I thought the food was fair to poor. But I didn't go for the food. The supper club was fantastic. Well worth the extra money.

We had a balcony cabin 5211 on upper deck. Delvin, our steward was great.

Spent most of our days just hangin' by the pool with a bucket o' beer.

In SXM, we walked around the boardwalk, had lunch at Antoine's (yummy lobster thermidor) and drank 99 cent beers while we people watched.

In St. Lucia, we shared a cab to Rodney Bay and spent the day on Reduit Beach. Nothing special, and lots of vendors bugging you constantly which was quite annoying. I pretended to be asleep!

I stayed on the ship in St. Kitts. It was nice having the pool deck virtually to yourself.

Missed the Beatles tribute show due to being overserved but we did make the Frank Sinatra-Sammy Davis Jr. show. It was great.

On the last night, my friend won $500 on the $1 slots.

Overall, I loved the ship (immaculate) and the crew. Would def. do the Miracle again.

I think it was just not my cup of tea. I did find that the buffet and the specialty food stations were pretty good. It was only the dining room food that I did not care for. We still had a blast!

I think it was just not my cup of tea. I did find that the buffet and the specialty food stations were pretty good. It was only the dining room food that I did not care for. We still had a blast!

Just curious, was it the selection or preparation? I don't cruise for the food but I have a fussy husband:rolleyes:

Thanks

Jo

Archived