Laundry special on Star?

seashore

I have a question for those who have recently returned from the Mexican Riviera on the Star. Did NCL offer a special near the end of the cruise to launder as many items as you can fit into a bag. This was a great deal on the

NCL Dream because my wife can fit an amazing amount of clothes into a bag?

P.S. SweetEmi-I can't wait for your complete review! ss

Seashore: Here's a link to my review. Sorry it wasn't more, but I just haven't had the time. Still need to unpack!! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=104920

I'll try to find my Dailys and see what they say about the laundry bag. I didn't specifically remember seeing it but I wasn't looking for it either.

Emi

Hi. On the cruise on 11/13, we had the special on Thursday (came in with the Daily, but never saw the bag that was to be included). $25 for all you could stuff into the bag (no clue the size), and you had to let them know by 12n. Hope that helps. (Our cruise started on a Saturday, and ended on a Sunday.)

Hi Atlanta! It's too bad we didn't get to meet on the cruise. We had a really GREAT group of Cruise Critics! Anyway, I wonder if the bag is the one that was sitting at the bottom of the closet all week. I think it may have been.

Emi

Archived