Celebration 'Adriatic Explorer' 8 May 2009

Is anyone else going on this cruise besides me & hubby?

Do posters tend to seek each other out on board?

I shall be wearing a black top with a large red flower pinned to it lol.....

Flopsy:cool:

Hi Flopsy - YES, we're going too! :D:D:D:D

I've been looking at this trip for two years now so have had plenty of time for the anticipation to build to fever pitch!!:o

We only booked quite recently though so I've been checking out everyone's posts on the ports of call and I must say that I'm getting more and more excited by the day!

Are you travelling from Leeds? We're going down to Exeter for our flight which leaves early afternoon.

I'll look out for that large red flower..............;)

Hi there

We fly from East Midlands in the afternoon so won't get there till mid evening.

Hubby has announced that he is going to begin to research the ports of call 1 April- doesn't want to peak in his excitement too early lol! He has already broken out in a horrid itchy rash requiring doctors attention so he better get that sorted out soon!

Only 6 weeks to wait.....

Flopsy

• 1 month later...

Just one more sleep and we are on our way......

Our flight is not till 2pm so we don't arrive in Corfu till 7.10pm local time.Knowing how slow the baggage handling is in Corfu I guess it will be 9pm before we actually get on board.

Wonder what time we sail?

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy :D:D:D

Our travel documentation says departure Corfu 22.00 - supposing all flights are on time I guess. We'll arrive nearly a couple of hours before you, all being well.

I'll be looking out for that red flower - you'll spot me carrying 'The Island' around - I'm really enjoying it but will still be finishing it on board!

Safe journey! :):)

Wow that doesn't give us long to get sorted and up on deck lol!

I am so pleased that you are enjoying 'The Island'.It's her first book. i've bought her second book which I may take with me but it hasn't got a good write up- praps I shouldn't let that influence me.

I'm so excited that I keep having funny dreams about the cruise- last night I was looked in the cabin and hubby was, I assume, propping up the bar! I only got out when I woke up this morning lol.We are in the cabin next to Reception on Deck 4 - I may have to take a hammer so I can hammer on the wall to summon help- oops how will I explain that at Customs tee hee.(We both used to work in Customs but ironically we tend to be the ones who get 'pulled' to open up our bulging cases - it must be the way we look at the staff (wondering if we will recognise anyone)!

Flopsy

Archived