Atlantica 2/20/05 with Kids?

c9k

• 1 month later...

hi! Just want you to know that we will be going on the same cruise. We have 6 kids with us. two 15 year old boys, two 16year old girls, and 2 preteen girls, 11 and 12. Are your children boys or girls? I just posted, and it would be great if the younger ones met other kids. Let me know. You can e-mailme at carlin0042@optonline.net. Hope to here from you soon.

We were on the New Years cruise with our 9 3/4 and 14 1/2 year old. They had a great time but did not join in the Kids clubs because their ages seemed to fall at the cross-over age for the clubs- ie. my daughter was with the 7-9 year olds originally but found them too young so they did let us switch to the 10-14 group but this was all 12 year old boys! My son seemed to old for the 10-14 group as it was mostly 12 and 13 year olds but he was definitely too youn for the 15-18 group which was mostly 17 and 18 year olds. I guess it just depends on the mix of kids during your sailing. They enjoyed the water slide (open once or twice daily) and there was an arcade that was pretty good. Mostly they enjoyed the excursions but seemed a little lost on sea days. My son did use the workout gym regularly and enjoyed that as he is very much in to physical fitness. They did not use the pool much- it tended to be VERY full of young children

Archived