hotels w/free parking in boston

debnjimpa

has a stay and park that we have done before. It is stay one night and get 4 night of free parking.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/searchspecials/newresults.jhtml;jsessionid=YKOWHQLHQMIJECSGBJC2VCQ?statusMsg=status_success.jhtml&searchType=city&&eventType=&_requestid=251829

It is under more deals. I know it is not super close to the pier, but not horribly far. We did park for more than nights and just paid the remainder.

That is a pretty good deal and one I was unaware of. I guess the catch would be what the charge is for the balance of the nights you will be on your cruise. Hilton may be the only major hotel in reasonable proximity to the airport and the pier that offers such a program. Otherwise you will probably need to look to properties in the suburbs (Quincy, Dorchester, Revere, Medford etc.) to find a hotel that will allow you to park your car there during the cruise and will offer shuttle service to the cruise terminal. Parking associated with any of the major downtown Boston hotels will cost far more than the $15 a night that is charged at the garage next to Black Falcon.

Hope you have a great cruise.

If you havent' been to Boston, much, be sure to visit Quincy, one town south. The only city in America home to two American Presidents, John Adams and John Quincy Adams.

Also, if you haven't joined the CC Roll Call for your cruise yet you might want to. I met some very nice and helpful people in mine.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=110

Clare,

Quincy, MA

Here's an answer that I posted before:

This is a tough one. There is one hotel/motel in Quincy that does this - Best Western Adams Inn - but it has gotten very mixed reviews. Search this forum for "Adams" or "Best Western" and you will come up with the threads.

Could you provide us with more details such as when your cruise is, plans for Boston sightseeing, budget, etc. The problem with Boston is that the downtown hotel rooms are very expensive but are a cheap cab ride to the pier. The pier parking is $15/day which is actually very reasonable ($105 for the week). If Boston sightseeing is not part of your plan, then your best bet is to find a hotel/motel along route 128/95 or 495 for one night and then just drive into the city the morning of the cruise. Most cruises seem to leave on Saturday or Sunday, so traffic would not be an issue. Where are you coming from?

We are going to be sailing on the Spirit in June would like to know if anyone has used a near by hotel that has the stay and park free w/transportation to the pier, Thanks:confused:

Not sure if it offers free parking, but there is a newer hotel in Quincy, the Marriott, it's further away than the Adams Inn, but it may offer free parking. Also try the Sheraton Tara in Braintree. Both hotels are about 15 - 20 minutes from Black Falcon (without traffic).

Archived