Sea of Cotez Ryndam Questions

Spanky My

Yes, there will be large busses to take you into town at both of those ports. They are driven by locals and also have a local tour guide along to tell you about the area. They work just for tips so don't forget them! You will get a schedule of the bus times onboard the ship.

We did go into town in both ports, loved La Paz and wished we had more time there but wish we would have skipped Topolobampo. There was not much to see. There is another bus that goes to the beach there and we should have done that. We spoke with several people who had and everyone said they had a great time. It is a small beach with a few very small beach bar/restaurants so this is a good place to just relax and swim for the day.

Have fun!

Did you say there was a bus to a beach in La Paz as well or just Topolobompo? We have been to La Paz before and just wondering which beach if any they take you too as the cruise dock is a long ways from any place to do activities....

There is a shuttle to a beach near La Paz. Not sure of the name. Will check Google Maps and see if that tells me anything. It was a lovely beach, white sand, blue water. With some stingrays.

Later.... I think it was Playa El Tecolote, based on the pics I found on igougo.

thanks to both of you for your posts. Not long now april 4th and were off !! Should be a nice cruise. We have been to Cabo many times and la Paz. Looking forward to Loreto as a possible week stay in the future if we like it. I certainly will write a report when we return...Spanky

Archived