Royston is awesome - you won't be disappointed!

torontogal70

Hello,

We are Canadians who just got back from the Victory sailing. I just wanted to post that we booked a day tour with Royston and what a positive and amazing day we had. As a 5th time cruiser and world traveller - this was one of the best tours I have ever taken.

Royston is a very kind man who was an absolute pleasure to tour with. He explained the sites, offered us drinks, and made sure we arrived on our ship well in advance. He is very easy going and he took us around St-Kitts. This island is a gem, clean and at no time did we feel afraid of our surroundings. We travelled with 2 seniors and 2 small children and he was both patient and kind. He showed my boys a green monkey which they still laugh about.

We will be going back to St-Kitts and we will definitely be using Royston again. A wonderful day with a fabulous tour guide. St-Kitts is a gem!

:)

Hello,

We are Canadians who just got back from the Victory sailing. I just wanted to post that we booked a day tour with Royston and what a positive and amazing day we had. As a 5th time cruiser and world traveller - this was one of the best tours I have ever taken.

Royston is a very kind man who was an absolute pleasure to tour with. He explained the sites, offered us drinks, and made sure we arrived on our ship well in advance. He is very easy going and he took us around St-Kitts. This island is a gem, clean and at no time did we feel afraid of our surroundings. We travelled with 2 seniors and 2 small children and he was both patient and kind. He showed my boys a green monkey which they still laugh about.

We will be going back to St-Kitts and we will definitely be using Royston again. A wonderful day with a fabulous tour guide. St-Kitts is a gem!

sorry my question regarding how much he charged was for you!!!

Hello,

Awww. :( We had a tour planned with him last month but didn't make it, due to the ship not being able to dock that day. I really enjoyed my emails back and forth with him leading up to it, and was really looking forward to spending the day with him. I was sooo disappointed that we couldn't make it.

Thankfully, we're getting another chance early next year...woo-hoo! I've already put in our reservation, lol. I'm not at all surprised to hear that you had a great day with him, he's a great guy. :)

Nancy

We too just returned from St.Kitts & spent the day w/Royston. A wonderful loacl man who is the perfect ambasador for St. Kitts. I can't say enoughgood things about him & our experience on St. Kitts. E mail him here, he checks it nightly.

http://www.roystontours.com/

What an absolutly beautiful island. See it before it becomes spoiled

Archived