Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle $139

neecee23

When you use the Travelzoo link to the Pan Pacific website, it enters the promo code SUPERSAVER. The Pan Pacific website describes the SuperSaver promotion as 35% off the "best available rate" for whatever date you're booking. This would explain why people are seeing different rates on different dates. In contrast, the Travelzoo ad does not say "from $139", but rather just $139. Also, the Pan Pacific website says Supersaver rates can be booked until April 15 (for travel through May 31) whereas Travelzoo says to book by April 3.

In light of the above, I wouldn't be surprised if there are two different promos going on here and perhaps the link from Travelzoo isn't entering the proper promo code? The Supersaver promotion is available directly through the hotel itself and does not require any affiliation with Travelzoo.

For anyone serious about snagging a $135 room here, I would contact the hotel directly (phone number provided on the Travelzoo ad) and inquire about the Travelzoo rate. It's worth a shot...

Just thought I'd provide a little follow up ... I did phone the hotel directly since most hotels now-a-days have a low rate guarantee ... the person I spoke w/ was super nice and I emailed her the link so she could see exactly what I was talking about ... unfortunately, I had not noticed that the travelzoo promo was sold out through 5/22, and we needed a room from 5/22-23 ... they are still able to offer me a supersaver rate which is lower than the supersaver rate shown on their website ... although now I'm wondering if that's because it's a different roomrate, don't remember if I'd told her there is 3 of us.

Anway, totally worth a phone call as they are very nice and helpful.

Archived