Silly ???? But I need to know........

bambam26

Does anyone know if I Can't believe its not butter spray is available on Princess? I am watching my diet and this is something I use a lot?

No spray or any type of 'I can't believe it's not butter'. There is butter and margarine, that is what you will find onboard.

Does anyone know if I Can't believe its not butter spray is available on Princess? I am watching my diet and this is something I use a lot?

to be honest you would be better with a proper suncream... :D :D :D

Some facts about I Can't believe its not butter spray.

Note that the zero calorie claim is due to the small 1.25 spray serving size. It is still fat and has 20 calories per teaspoon. (Spray your usual amount into a container and see how much you really use). An anomoly of US food labeling regulations that allows zero calorie fat and no transfats with products contained hydrogented oils (hydrogenated oils are always transfat).

Regular margarine has 34 calories per teaspoon.

I got the answer I needed thanks, I really wasn't looking for your opinion on its contents! But I guess that is how people operate on these boards. Thanks - This thread can be closed.................

Archived