Formalwear

Frassy

Sailing on the Inspiration in a few weeks. The dress I planned to wear no longer fits (OOPS) and I have to get a new one. :eek: (Darn the bad luck....lol) Should I look for something really formal, something resorty, or a cocktail dress that I can wear again? I was looking last night and am so confused.

Thanks for any feedback.

Sailing on the Inspiration in a few weeks. The dress I planned to wear no longer fits (OOPS) and I have to get a new one. :eek: (Darn the bad luck....lol) Should I look for something really formal, something resorty, or a cocktail dress that I can wear again? I was looking last night and am so confused.

Thanks for any feedback.

I would go with the cocktail dress that you can wear AGAIN. I always wear cocktail dresses on the formal nights :-)

I agree. You may even have black pants that could be dressed up with a top with some glitter to it, or a dress that could be combined with a great pashmina (shawl) and some jewelery and dressier shoes. Women are pretty inventive on formal nights. Its fun to see those with wonderful "ball gowns" but tot worth bringing or buying unless you need them back on shore as endj said!

Archived