Looking at your reservation online

smrtypnts

I have a reservation # and have found my reservation on the NCL site. I did not book through NCL. But I wanted to see for myself, what NCL has as the cost, discounts, deposits, etc. I can't seem to find any of that info. Can someone guide me, step by step on how to locate this information. I understand from reading other posts, I am not likely to see any OBC. That's fine. I just wanted to check everything else. I actually filled in all the info required for "check in". In other words, I found the reservation, but not the monetary information, I am seeking.:rolleyes:

As far as I know this information will come from your travel agent only. I have booked 3 cruises with a TA and never saw the $ info on my account with NCL. Only $ amount you will see is if you book your excursions.

As far as I know this information will come from your travel agent only. I have booked 3 cruises with a TA and never saw the $ info on my account with NCL. Only $ amount you will see is if you book your excursions.

Oh! well that stinks. But thank you.

Hi, I saw:

1) Allowing individual bookings to be transferred into groups up until the day prior sailings - Only for bookings where commissions have not yet been processed.

2) Group rate integrity policy that allows travel partners to convert an existing group into new FIT pricing, should overall rates be lowered - Does not include promotional pricing, interline, military or resident rates.

on

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_110308

on the UK link

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer

(MOST EXCELLENT!)

There, I saw that our cruise is paid except for a balance of

343.68 USD... I assume that is the TA's commission... which I assume means #1 above is doable. My question is, since members of our group booked through various TA's after the initial 8 cabin group: Who moves everybody into one group? Each TA? NCL? There is a seven digit group number noted... I assume that is NCL's (Not TA) group #?

Thanks. I am anticipating issues with this cluster of a group thing and our bride is planning to use the points awarded for various perks but cannot get the 'everybody into the same group' question answered.

Thanks so much.

Clare

Archived