Packing method - where is that link to the video???

CruisinEurope

Hey everyone!

A little bit ago someone posted a link to the coolest way to pack a suitcase that I've ever seen before.

I've personally mastered the technique, but want to pass the site/instructions on to my mom who will be traveling soon.

The technique is where you put your clothes in, then fold them over each other to form a sort of cube. (see, this is why I need the link! I can't explain it. LOL)

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

MUCH appreciate any attempts at help

Thank you!

Hey everyone!

A little bit ago someone posted a link to the coolest way to pack a suitcase that I've ever seen before.

I've personally mastered the technique, but want to pass the site/instructions on to my mom who will be traveling soon.

The technique is where you put your clothes in, then fold them over each other to form a sort of cube. (see, this is why I need the link! I can't explain it. LOL)

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

MUCH appreciate any attempts at help

Thank you!

There ya go.....................:D

This is great for when you can unpack once you get to your destination, if you are living out of your suitcase for a day or two it gets cumbersome to unpack all the layers just to get one pair of pants out.

for local cruises I have also packed DH's shirts right on the hanger, slip it down under the collar but still pack the collar right next to the suitcase edge, then just pick up and hang.

Archived