Just how big is Majesty room 6006?

birtdeltasig

NCL's website says room 6006 is 145 sf. Many websites claim it is 108 sf. NCL shows 6001-6005 as 108 sf. However, all of the rooms from 6001 to 6006 look the same on the deck plan. I called my TA and they said it was 108. They called NCL and were told it was 145. :confused::confused::confused:

Does anyone know for sure?

I paid a little extra for category II, and I want a room that is 145 sf. and has convertible beds (most inside rooms on the majesty show that they beds cannot be pushed together).

We are booked on the Majesty in August...I found this information on another board--

Here's what cruisestateroom.com says about Superior Cabins:

On Decks: Promenade, Majesty, Biscayne, Caribbean

Two convertible lower beds to queen-size, TV, hairdryer, shower.

Average size: 145 Sq.Ft.

Note: Cabins 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006 and 7001 and 7003 are 108 sq. feet. "

We are in Majesty Deck 6030 and 6032 so there are some smaller insides rooms.....

Does the web site say the average size is 145 sq. ft?

Looking at the deck plan I have, it looks to me like 6006 is 108 sq. ft. Also going to cruisestateroom.com, this is what I found.

Superior Inside Stateroom

Note: Cabins 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006 and 7001 and 7003 are 108 sq. feet.

ncl-majesty-superiorinside-scale.gif

NCL's website says room 6006 is 145 sf. Many websites claim it is 108 sf. NCL shows 6001-6005 as 108 sf. However, all of the rooms from 6001 to 6006 look the same on the deck plan. I called my TA and they said it was 108. They called NCL and were told it was 145. :confused::confused::confused:

Does anyone know for sure?

I paid a little extra for category II, and I want a room that is 145 sf. and has convertible beds (most inside rooms on the majesty show that they beds cannot be pushed together).

Is the II as Superior inside cabin? If so it is 145 Square feet

The regular inside cabins are 108

Does the web site say the average size is 145 sq. ft?

Looking at the deck plan I have, it looks to me like 6006 is 108 sq. ft. Also going to cruisestateroom.com, this is what I found.

Superior Inside Stateroom

Note: Cabins 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006 and 7001 and 7003 are 108 sq. feet.

ncl-majesty-superiorinside-scale.gif

I am actually clicking on the room on NCL's website as if I were booking the room. The room size says 145 sf. I have contacted NCL through my TA and NCL says it is 145 sf. However, cruisestateroom.com as well as many online TA's state that the room is only 108 sf. Who do I believe? :confused:

I am actually clicking on the room on NCL's website as if I were booking the room. The room size says 145 sf. I have contacted NCL through my TA and NCL says it is 145 sf. However, cruisestateroom.com as well as many online TA's state that the room is only 108 sf. Who do I believe? :confused:

I would tend to believe the 108 sq. ft. The deck plan I have LOOKS like it's the smaller plus there is no asterisk or triangle that indicates whether a cabin is a triple or a quad.

WHERE'S WINKLER???:)

She'll be on the Majesty in a couple of weeks and she can go check it out in person. ;) You could also go to the Majesty Roll Calls and ask if someone going sooner would look at it for you.

Here is the NCL page that I am referring to http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cbooking/cabinDescription.html?dispatch=cabinDescription&cabinNumber=6006&cabinCategoryCode=II

I was on the Majesty last year in cabin 608 and we passed by cabin 6006 every day and looked inside. It is 145 sq ft but the room look smaller since it is longer whereas the others have the sq footage in the width.

I have always been told that the other sites that are not the cruiselines sometimes have inaccurate information on them. I have found this on my upcoming cruise the info is not right and I have actually already sailed in the identical room already.

I was on the Majesty last year in cabin 608 and we passed by cabin 6006 every day and looked inside. It is 145 sq ft but the room look smaller since it is longer whereas the others have the sq footage in the width.

I have always been told that the other sites that are not the cruiselines sometimes have inaccurate information on them. I have found this on my upcoming cruise the info is not right and I have actually already sailed in the identical room already.

Thank you for the info. I was hoping someone had firsthand knowledge. Since NCL is saying it is 145, I suppose that they probably know best. I am sure that if there is an issue, NCL will make it right...

Thanks!

I don't know where we found the info but a few years ago we switched from an inside cabin on deck 6 because the configuration of the inside cabins on that deck did not allow for the beds to be pushed together. The next cabin up from ours said it could be done but the couple in there measured and said it was not possible. We stayed in Cabin 4031 once and it was larger than most of the other superior inside cabins.

Archived