Ryndam sea of cortez formal nights

Spanky My

Those are the nights on the 4/4 cruise I think we will be dining in the Lido. With TSA restrictions on luggage and the heat in Mexico, packing and putting on a suit is not that appealing. Oh, and I don't know the answer to your question even tho we have done this trip 3-4 times!

Gary

Not terribly current (Nov/08). I see your itin is different than ours was (yours looks better :) ) Our 1st formal night was the evening of our 1st sea day. Looks like that will be yours too, and probably the sea day AFTER PV. Can't even venture a guess when the other one might be! You've got late sailaways -- do you get 3 formal nights?

Here's MY "plan ahead" tip -- if you're taking something that JUST fits, do NOT think you'll get enough exercise that you can wear it at the end of the trip :D I figured we'd be SO active, I'd lose those annoying couple of pounds, and my outstanding dress would look even MORE outstanding . . . HAH!

Have a great trip!

I am scheduled for the April 14 Ryndam departure to the Mexican Riviera and share garydm's comments re: TSA luggage restrictions and the heat in Mexico. The April 14 sailing will mark my 4th trip for that route. I ate most of my dinners in the Lido on the December Panama cruise which was most enjoyable. I plan to do the same next month. I doubt if I will carry a tie and jacket; I plan to pack light. Plus, you don't have to worry about photographers wanting to take your picture. If you are not locked in to meals in the dinning room, please give the Lido a try from time to time. It also allows for more flexibility, in that you don't have to wait for other tablemates to finish their meals. The Lido closes at 7, except for pizzas later, so you can pick a time to finish dinner to see shows.

Archived