Summer Europe Cruises

dalibi

Ok its time; the kids are older. I would love the cruise this Summer, rates are great. I been on many carribean cruises and watched the lost Europeans. How lost we I be? Shows, Menus, Waiters speak English?

I like Costa Everything broadcast in 5 lang.

Any thoughts, thanks

On MSC, the European cruises are broadly similar to those they offer in the Caribbean, except for

1. expect to pay for things that would normally be free - e,g, room service, steam room/sauna

2. the bill will be in Euros instead of dollars

3. There will be a lot less English speaking passengers - in fact you may well be in the minority, This will give the ship a more European vibe.

4. No buffet alternative at Dinner time and meal times will be later than what you may be used to

However English will still be one of the 5 languages spoken and Daily programmes and menus will still be available in English

I think if you are used to Costa then you may be ok, although you may prefer to do Europe with a British or American line that caters more for English speakers.

definitely go for it though. Europe is a fascinating place with so many countries and cultures and a cruise would be a great way to get a "taster" for a few of them

How about the shows? Any in English?

No, they aren't in any sspecific language no matter where they are sailing. They are musical and visual acts that work in any language as regardless of where they are sailing they will always have passengers speaking a variety of languages. They are however very good and you don't need to take my opinion about it, just look at the reviews and threads here. Even the negative ones rarely disput that MSC's ships are spotless and their shows great

Archived