Dunns Falls DVD-wrong one!

MrBill923

We bought a DVD on 26/3/09, of our falls trip. Our family is not on the DVD. Our video man was Andre and our falls leader was Shaw. We have a video of another family. Our trip up the falls started at 11:30 and ended at 1:00 pm. On the video it has a few minutes of Andre on the video, about halfway up the falls. He let me video him for our DVD.

If anyone has the wrong video...please let me know, we probably have each others!

MrBill923

• 2 weeks later...

Use the e-mail address on the video and e-mail them your problem. On our video last year, we had no sound. I e-mailed them with the problem and they sent us another copy at no cost to us that we received inless than a week. They were incredibly helpful.

Thanks, but I have been in contact with them. I have given them the name of the video man, the date, time, and name of the falls guide. They don't seem to be able to find us on any video that day. They have offered to send refund. Have not got it yet.

Archived