Jewel class: jacuzzi at the bow?

daffodiliaz

I was flipping through my NCL brochure today and saw a big picture of the Gem. There's a jacuzzi looking thing at the bow and one little door to that deck. Who gets to use that? Can you get the bow on any NCL ships? I really liked that on HAL. Thanks.

Are you kidding me? That's a cruel use of space, especially when I read over and over that the Pearl has the worst deck viewing areas of NCL's 3 Alaska ships.

Just about every ship I have seen has a small pool or hot tub at the bow for the crew. This bow area is for them only to relax outside on the very few hours they have off.

Are you kidding me? That's a cruel use of space, especially when I read over and over that the Pearl has the worst deck viewing areas of NCL's 3 Alaska ships.

The Pearl also has the only bowling alley, and courtyard villas too. There is still plenty of space to watch Alaska outside. And none of the ships allows passengers on the bow.

I believe that all of those bow pools are marked with S.T.Y.L.E. which is the name of their employee motivation program. It is my understanding that only a few employees each week get access their....something like the employee of the week in each department / team.

it stands for Service, Teamwork and Yes Lead to Excellence

Archived