Snorkel excursions for NCL SUN 12/25th

lillilee

I am having trouble finding an excursion to take in Roatan (looking for snorkeling experience) and would love some suggestions? And it doesn't have to be through the ship.

Also, I want to snorkel in Cozumel. THe Sun has canceled their Manta Catamaran Snorkel excursion. Any recommendations for snorkeling and where are the best reefs to view?

Thanks for your input

Happy Sailing@!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I am having trouble finding an excursion to take in Roatan (looking for snorkeling experience) and would love some suggestions? And it doesn't have to be through the ship.

Also, I want to snorkel in Cozumel. THe Sun has canceled their Manta Catamaran Snorkel excursion. Any recommendations for snorkeling and where are the best reefs to view?

Thanks for your input

Happy Sailing@!:D

We were on the Sun the week of 11/13, in Cozumel we did the Catamaran, Beach Party and Snorkel. We were met at the pier then went to an area to snorkel for awhile, after that on to a beach, where they had vollyball, horseback riding, or just swim or lay in the sun. What every you wanted to do, was up to you. This was a great way to relax on the beach, before our last full day at sea. I have some pictures of this if you are interested. Give me your email, I will send to you.

Roatan, we did a private excursion to Paya Bay, I have some pictures of that too. There are a lot of great reviews in Ports of Call for Roatan.

Hopefully Colin Kerr is still the CD, he is a riot. Think he is there until January or February.

Happy cruising :D

Have a great cruise, wish we were going too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived