Live from Carnival Ecstasy 3/30/09

sherrintxs

We were not able to get on the ship until almost 2pm. They said Ecstasy was late coming in, because of bad head winds. It was not fun in that sitting area. People were sitting on the floor, wrapped around the walls and such. Dh went to restroom around 1:30pm and a guy asked dh if this was his first cruise and dh told him no and the man explained it was for him and he was suppose to be getting married at 1pm. Between the boat coming in late and something the Coast Guard was doing, wedding and everyone getting on was pushed back. We are finally on board, ate and put all our luggage away and now waiting for them to call us for the life boat drill. Caper says 3:30 was the time, but it is now 3:50pm and no word yet and we were suppose to leave at 4pm. Hope this doesn't hurt us getting to Progreso on time. Only perk, I can use my Sprint card right now, lol. Just updating if you are wondering at 4pm while watching the live feed of the boat why it isn't moving.

Still having a blast though!

Go out to the deck and wave in the direction of the stern--I'll see you and wave back. No seriously, I hope you guys get to leave soon. I love Mondays...I get to watch her sail away from my window at work and count the days til I'll be on her. I hope the rest of the cruise goes smoothly and that poor man gets to get married. :eek:

Also, I saw earlier that they had some of the lifeboats in the water. Maybe they had to test them or something?? Don't worry, they looked fine! :) Maybe that's what the coast guard was doing.

Archived