I have a job as a travel Agent!!!

Well, not really. It's not really a job, and I'm not an employe of anyone, my teacher just asked me for some cruising info & Prices, so I'm pretending to be a TA! One of my teachers is planning to take a cruise this summer, but she dosn't have a computer, and wants to know the prices! Her favorite cruise line is Norwegian, but wants to try Royal Caribbean! Time to get pricing info for 7 night Eastern Caribbean Summer cruises departing from Florida!

Hey you would get along great with my Hubby. He just loves researching travel plans for anyone anywhere. I tease him that he is a closet travel agent, and that I wish he would come out of the closet so we could take more trips for his efforts.

Have fun researching, and if you get a great deal maybe the teach will take you along!!

According to NCL's website, they don't offer any cruises to the Caribbean in the Summer! I checked out Freedom of the Seas' Eastern Carinnean itins, and wrote down the prices. (She said she wants a 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise in the Summer.) I havn't gone to Liberty's Eastern route yet, but should by tomorrow.

Well, not really. It's not really a job, and I'm not an employe of anyone, my teacher just asked me for some cruising info & Prices, so I'm pretending to be a TA! One of my teachers is planning to take a cruise this summer, but she dosn't have a computer, and wants to know the prices! Her favorite cruise line is Norwegian, but wants to try Royal Caribbean! Time to get pricing info for 7 night Eastern Caribbean Summer cruises departing from Florida!

Dont get me wrong but what teacher doesnt have a computer?

I'm a real travel agent so if you need some advice let me know. I first got started basically the same way. I'm one of those people always searching out a bargain. Maybe you've started yourself a new career choice. Of note, we don't make a ton of cash so don't get too excited. The best thing is the thrill of the hunt.

I'm not even getting paid for this! I'm doing it for fun! (Although it would be nice if I could get money! :p :eek: :D)

Ahhh... Welcome to the club of the pseudo travel consultant. I find myself in that role all the time with friends, family (sometimes), and often at work.

Your friends come to you for cruising info, too!

I do this all of the time, I am the TA for my family, our relatives, our friends, my coworkers and recently my husband coworkers (those I do not enjoy as I don't even know most of them). I like helping people and getting them a great deal on trips, and of course the research.

Dont get me wrong but what teacher doesnt have a computer?

The ones in Anhauac who lost everything to Hurricane Ike?

I did wonder that as well, perhaps one who is teaching into serious old age or who knows...:D

I was in the Anhauac area today and the wireless is pretty good so internet was as close as the blackberry.

The ones in Anhauac who lost everything to Hurricane Ike?

I did wonder that as well, perhaps one who is teaching into serious old age or who knows...:D

I was in the Anhauac area today and the wireless is pretty good so internet was as close as the blackberry.

I could completely understand not having a computer at home for what ever your reason is but i was thinking more at school.

According to NCL's website, they don't offer any cruises to the Caribbean in the Summer! I checked out Freedom of the Seas' Eastern Carinnean itins, and wrote down the prices. (She said she wants a 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise in the Summer.) I havn't gone to Liberty's Eastern route yet, but should by tomorrow.

Because of hurricane season, the only cruise lines in the Caribbean in the summer are Royal and Carnival. Except NCL Sky which will do Bahamas cruises. Everyone else leaves for Alaska, Europe and Canada/New England.

I could completely understand not having a computer at home for what ever your reason is but i was thinking more at school.

I am not sure what teachers do at your school, but some teachers take their job seriously and don't internet surf for fun during their free time while on school time.

I can see it now :rolleyes:

......he tells teacher info.

Teacher thinks about it a day or two.

Teacher decides to book, but the said info is now invalid because of rate increase, sold out or cabin they had their eyes on is now gone. :eek:

Cover your bases!

Good luck!

I am not sure what teachers do at your school, but some teachers take their job seriously and don't internet surf for fun during their free time while on school time.

So do teacher at my school! Im sure the teacher could stay after or come in early to work to do some research. I think its GREAT TT is doing this for his/her teacher i was just asking.

So do teacher at my school! Im sure the teacher could stay after or come in early to work to do some research. I think its GREAT TT is doing this for his/her teacher i was just asking.

Sometimes sites are blocked on school networks, like email or commercial sites. (I know they are on mine!) This (along with the teacher being professional during school) is probably why she can't look on her own.

Happy researching, Texas Teen! Let us know how it goes...and which one she chooses! :)

Archived