Paradise 3- or 4-Day Mexico: Suite or Penthouse???

Theora

Hi all!

We're thinking about taking our first Carnival cruise for my BF's birthday, and when I talked to a PVP today, he said that the Penthouse suite is only $100 more than the regular suite. We love a balcony, but they both have that. I'm wondering what the main differences are between the two to help me decide.

So. If you've cruised in both, or just one, and wish to wax rhapsodic about it, now's the time! Lemme have it!

Thanks a million,

Crickett

Hi all!

We're thinking about taking our first Carnival cruise for my BF's birthday, and when I talked to a PVP today, he said that the Penthouse suite is only $100 more than the regular suite. We love a balcony, but they both have that. I'm wondering what the main differences are between the two to help me decide.

So. If you've cruised in both, or just one, and wish to wax rhapsodic about it, now's the time! Lemme have it!

Thanks a million,

Crickett

We are in a Cat 12 Penthouse Suite in 20 days:D....will be our 1st so this is just research we have done...the Cat 12 is bigger and they were refurbished in the last couple of months during Drydock..........Cat 12 has a jacuzzi tub and shower.....and the Cat 12's and Cat 11's are on 2 different Decks...Cat 12's are on the Upper Deck mid-ship whereas the Cat 11's are on the Verndah Deck forward

If you do a search for 'Curt Jerome Wild' he has a couple of threads on Fantasy Class Suites that are excellent

He's good at responding too if he sees your thread .Can also try the West Coast Departures Board

We loved our Cat 12 on Paradise in December. As the poster above said, they were all recently refurbished. Also, the Cat 11 suites are underneath the weight room and we were concerned about noise. Go 12 - You'll love it!:D

Thank you, everyone, for all of your information so far.

Another quick question, how many people will the Cat. 12 sleep? Would it be a good place to have a little before or after dinner birthday shindig?

Just trying to figure it all out. Thanks a million. I'll go digging in some of the other recommended places as well.

Crickett

Archived