Seapass Question

Four of us with one stateroom will be sailing the Majesty on May 1st. I can't seem to find out how the billing for the seapass cards will work. I haven't had a chance to discuss the payment options with my roommate's, but I prefer to keep our accounts separate.

Can anyone shed light on how they will bill our seapass accounts?

Yeah, you'll see it all when you do your online check in on your home computer. You'll be asked who you want on your account and you just check your own name. Your roommate will do the same. I cruised with my sister. I was the one who made the initial booking. Was VERY easily able to separate the accounts while doing the online stuff.

They are correct. In January my roomie and I had separate accounts -- she paid by credit card and I paid by cash. The only thing is when I booked the transportation for both of us, it ended up on my bill. Which makes sense because I booked it and was really no issue for me. But, generally speaking for drinks or other things the charge goes on whoevers seapass is used.

They are correct. In January my roomie and I had separate accounts -- she paid by credit card and I paid by cash. The only thing is when I booked the transportation for both of us, it ended up on my bill. Which makes sense because I booked it and was really no issue for me. But, generally speaking for drinks or other things the charge goes on whoevers seapass is used.

EASY!

Four of us with one stateroom will be sailing the Majesty on May 1st. I can't seem to find out how the billing for the seapass cards will work. I haven't had a chance to discuss the payment options with my roommate's, but I prefer to keep our accounts separate.

Can anyone shed light on how they will bill our seapass accounts?

I see that you have bee on Majesty before, so I am sure you know how small the cabins are, but 4 in one; I hope you really like each other.

Have a great cruise, we love the short get-a-ways on Majesty or Monarch.:D

Ken

One additional suggestion - On one of your mid-cruise days, you might want to stop by the purser's desk and ask for a print out of your charges up to that point. This way you can confirm that everything is working correctly. You DO NOT want to have to deal with anything regarding your bill and the last morning of your cruise - the lines will be brutal! :)

Some RCI ships allow SeaPass statements to be viewed on your cabin's t.v. - not sure about the Majesty.

Have Fun! :D

Why don't ya'll check to see what the price difference would be to get two cabins instead of one. I was in a room once with three people and said that would never happen again. I can't imagine four in one cabin. :eek: They are so small and you have no place to put suitcases etc. Really take my word and check into it.

Archived