Are There Answers For These Questions?

TCF

A thread shows up here that says the new system for embarking will now be done electronically....we pre-register on line....three weeks later we get the pretty blue wallet with all of our documents. Which is paper by smail mail...or electronically???

Last week our Sea of Cortez crusie for the week of April 14th showed 'sold out' except for OV cabins. Today the web site shows availability in all categories from Inside to Suites! How does that happen???

All of a sudden the Canadian HAL website is no longer quoting prices in CDN$. The prices showed the same on both the US and CDN sites... ie Verandah B $2395....but Canadians paid that number in CDN$.....Americans in US$ How come the change with no notice???

Just things that make me go HUMMMMMM!!

The fluctuations of availability on the website are normal, at least for all the cruises I've been on that I looked at as I was waiting. Sometimes the closed-open thing is because a consolidator released some cabins they had on hold. I think HAL also plays games :p

I think they are going to do away with the pretty blue wallets. There is a thread on here somewhere announcing that HAL is going electronic. Think you will only get your luggage tags.

All cruiseline websites play games on the availability, price, etc. of cabins.

I've looked and had an enticing price of say $952 for an OV, then when you continue the booking process, the price goes up to $1195 and it's a guarantee cabin.

Have no idea on the third one, never had the opoortunity or need to see anything in Canadian prices.

Archived