Coke or Pepsi Served?

recife

Incoo

Yes, Celebrity has the soda program. When you board you'll see someone in the cafe who has the insulated cups and will help you. The cost depends on the length of your cruise and works out to about $5. per day.

The cost is $5 per day plus a 15% gratuity. The package cannot be be purchased per day and must be purchased for the entire length of the cruise or the remaining days if not purchased on the first day. You will be given an insulated travel glass but you do not need it to get soda from the bars. It is good at any location except for sodas from room service and the mini bar (those are canned sodas so they are not included).

Based on the ship's cost - including gratuity - of soda by the glass (not the can since you get a glass of soda with card), you need to average 4 glasses of soda a day to make the break-even point with the card.

From their website:

Celebrity's soft-drink program has been established for all guests onboard to obtain soda drinks at a daily rate of $5.00 plus 15% gratuity.

The purchase of the package should be for the entire cruise and not on a daily basis. In the event the purchase of the package is not made on the first day of the cruise the guest will be charged for the remaining days of the cruise inclusive of the purchase day.

Packages are available for purchase in the Plaza Bar (Horizon) and Cova Cafe (all other vessels). After the package has been purchased, a soda sticker will be placed on the guest's signature account card.

Guests with the CoCa-Cola stickers can obtain sodas from all bars throughout the ship and with exception of room service or the mini-bars. The sodas will only be served when the guest is present and one drink at a time.

In the event a guest loses their signature account card with the soda sticker, a new folio number has to be issued together with a new card and soda sticker.

The cost is $5 per day plus a 15% gratuity. Based on the ship's cost - including gratuity - of soda by the glass (not the can since you get a glass of soda with card), you need to average 4 glasses of soda a day to make the break-even point with the card.

So a soda is only $1.25 plus gratuity if purchased alone?

I'm a Pepsi drinker and although I can get by with Coke, I would prefer not to have to drink it. Is it okay if I were to bring my own Pepsi on board at the start of the cruise or when we visit ports?

I'm a Pepsi drinker and although I can get by with Coke, I would prefer not to have to drink it. Is it okay if I were to bring my own Pepsi on board at the start of the cruise or when we visit ports?

Yep. I bring V8 and Diet Code Red. :D

Archived