Dinner at Aqua Hutong Restaurant to watch Laser Light Show

Miss Jolly

Our family will have an overnight stay in Hong Kong soon on Diamond Princess and would like to watch the Laser show. I have read about and now had personal recommendation to dine at Aqua Hutong restaurant at the time of the show. I am thinking of making a 7pm reservation as I read that the show starts at 8pm.

I would be grateful for any opinions on this plan from those who have seen the show. Thanks.

Hi Miss Jolly,

To get the full effect of the light you need to be outside in order to hear the music. The best place to be is along the promenade on the Kowloon side. You should have dinner first then walk along the promenade on the harbour front or sit at one of the open air cafes for coffee. Additionally if you do not get a window seat at the restaurant you will not be able to see the whole show.

Have a nice trip.

Hi Miss Jolly,

To get the full effect of the light you need to be outside in order to hear the music. The best place to be is along the promenade on the Kowloon side. You should have dinner first then walk along the promenade on the harbour front or sit at one of the open air cafes for coffee. Additionally if you do not get a window seat at the restaurant you will not be able to see the whole show.

Have a nice trip.

Thanks for that hint. I think I'll cancel those dinner reservations.

Archived