Cruise Personalizer Excursion Availability?

Kallen

We are booked on the February 28th sailing of the Dawn Princess to the southern Caribbean. The cruise personalizer states that the trips will be available 120 days prior to sailing. It is now 90 days prior to departure and still no excursions available. I hear that this is the same situtation for other ships departing around the same time. Does anyone know what the story is? :confused: The least they could do is amend the note on the personalizer to state that trips will be available 60 days prior!

Kerry

Southern on the Dawn 28/2/05

Western on the Grand 2/04

Based on our cruises on Princess, it is usually available about 60-70 days not 120 days. Don't worry too much. I booked our excursions for 1/23 two weeks ago and checked back on spots available to see if others had booked them. There were still plenty of spots for even the most "popular" excursions. Most cruisers are not as avid (enthusiastic, obsessive-pick your own word) as those of us on Cruise Critic-lol:D :D

I have made excursions 60 days out, 90 days out, less than 60 days. Unfortuntely you just never know. Sometimes it is very frustrating but I can only tell you to just keep checking.

Marilyn

Thanks everyone! I thought I was either losing my mind or doing something wrong on the personalizer. While I'm still not sure about the first, now I'm reassured that it's not the second at least, LOL! :)

Kerry

If you read very carefully in the cruise personnalizer it says excursions are available up to 120 days. So sometimes it may be 120 days but most of the time it is much less. It is confusing that Princess states 60 days in other sections of their web site.

Hi There,

I had the same problem when looking to book excursion for our 2/8 Dawn sailing. I called Princess and they said that as soon as you make your final payment and your final papers are submitted, the excursions will become available. I guess they want all their money before they let you plan anything!!!:rolleyes:

Take care,

Archived