Vancouver entertainment book

pizzalady1

This is great!! Thanks for posting the info. Will get it ordered this afternoon. The trolley ticket alone covers the price of the book. We will be there from Monday night to Wednesday morning, and i am sure we can use at least one more. My sister is going to be thrilled...she loves coupons!!

Does anyone know how this book works? Is it similar to the Toursaver where the book must be with you? Also, are the coupons always valid or do you have to reserve ahead?

You do not have to have the book, only the coupon. If this book is like other Entertainment books, there is a card in front that is used for the better restaurants. Some things require advanced reservations but most don't. You will need to look at each coupon. For example, the HOHO Trolley is buy one get one, and you just present the coupon and pay for one ticket when you get on the trolley. Things like the aquarium you just get the discount at the time of purchase. These books are intended for residents of the city so there are some coupons for shows or events that you would have to reserve and purchase ahead. Best think is to look at what you want and call the vendor.

• Administrators
This is a great deal even though we will only be in Vancouver for 2 1/2 days. Using one coupon will be worth the price of the book.

Yep -- we used it last year and then left the book along with our cash tip for our hotel housekeepers when we left for Canada Place to board our ship. I hope they enjoyed it. :)

Does anyone know how this book works? Is it similar to the Toursaver where the book must be with you? Also, are the coupons always valid or do you have to reserve ahead?

Thanks!

It is a 2 for 1 type program to the value of the coupon. In some cases such as restaurants reservations are advised. The thing that you have to watch is some of the tourist attractions do have black out dates during the summer. However if you are in the city for more than a day you probably can make it pay for its self and then some.:)

Do you know how many coupons included? Do I need to order 2 books to cover family of 4? Thanks for your advice! Yulia

You need to specify which coupons you want information on. Sometimes there are multiple coupons.

Does anyone know if the hop-on, hop-off bus is included? And if so, which one? (I think there are at least two companies offering this sort of service.) Finally, are there any blackout periods?

Thanks.

It is the Vancouver Trolley. Someone earlier reported that there is a blackout for July and Aug, but you can call them to verify.

It is the Vancouver Trolley. Someone earlier reported that there is a blackout for July and Aug, but you can call them to verify.

Thanks for the info. That blackout would, obviously, make it worthless for me. I'll check it out.

I just purchased my book and the Trolley ticket is not valid for July and August. We will be there at the end of June so it will work for us. After you buy you can look online at the tickets.

Archived