Freedom ?

Warm Breezes

How hard is it to get a 4 Person Table on the Freedom? We are debating between going on NCL Dawn or Carnival Freedom in July. DH really likes Freestyle Dining on NCL because we can easily get a 4 person table in any of the dining rooms. He is uncomfortable sitting at a table with people he does not know. However we found a great deal on the Freedom, which has more things for the kids to do, so we are looking at that option too. We enjoy sailing on all our cruises and are not brand loyal but dining room seating is an issue with DH. Both ships go to ports we have not been to yet. My husband is leary because the last time we cruised Carnival on the Elation we requested a 4 person table in the main dining room and we were unable to get it. He says if we go with the Freedom and we do not get a 4 person table then he will not be going to the main dining rooms to eat this time. I enjoy eating in the main dining rooms together with my entire family. How much of a risk am I taking at not getting a 4 person table if we book on the Freedom?

How hard is it to get a 4 Person Table on the Freedom? We are debating between going on NCL Dawn or Carnival Freedom in July. DH really likes Freestyle Dining on NCL because we can easily get a 4 person table in any of the dining rooms. He is uncomfortable sitting at a table with people he does not know. However we found a great deal on the Freedom, which has more things for the kids to do, so we are looking at that option too. We enjoy sailing on all our cruises and are not brand loyal but dining room seating is an issue with DH. Both ships go to ports we have not been to yet. My husband is leary because the last time we cruised Carnival on the Elation we requested a 4 person table in the main dining room and we were unable to get it. He says if we go with the Freedom and we do not get a 4 person table then he will not be going to the main dining rooms to eat this time. I enjoy eating in the main dining rooms together with my entire family. How much of a risk am I taking at not getting a 4 person table if we book on the Freedom?

Just go to Matre D on day of embarkation and request what you want. Usually no problem. But if you book 4 people odds are you will get a table for four anyway.

Just off the Freedom, we are a family of 4 and were seated together at a table for 4. We were in the Chic dining room, deck level 3. There were many tables around the perimeter of the dining room that were 4 topped.

We had a both for 4 people on our Freedom trip. It was so comfy.

Archived