Luggage problem - Seattle hotels

Infi

I'm currently planning how to spend some time in Seattle after my cruise. We'd like to go to Victoria for a day on the ferry. However, we'll also be changing hotels on that day, moving to one closer to the airport. Problem: the ferry leaves at 7:30am. We'll be able check out of our hotel, but we can't check into our airport hotel until after we return from Victoria...and we really can't bring the luggage with us to Victoria either.

Does anyone have any ideas for this problem? Are there (safe, secure) lockers where we could store our suitcases for the day? Thanks in advance for any advice!

I'm currently planning how to spend some time in Seattle after my cruise. We'd like to go to Victoria for a day on the ferry. However, we'll also be changing hotels on that day, moving to one closer to the airport. Problem: the ferry leaves at 7:30am. We'll be able check out of our hotel, but we can't check into our airport hotel until after we return from Victoria...and we really can't bring the luggage with us to Victoria either.

Does anyone have any ideas for this problem? Are there (safe, secure) lockers where we could store our suitcases for the day? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hello Infi, There is a shuttle service called seattleexpress. They told me that they could pick me up at the ship ( we are also using them pre-cruise ) and take us downtown & drop us off. They said they could store our luggage until we called them back or take it to the hotel for us. We are staying at the Marriott waterfront pre-cruise & at the airport Marriott post cruise due to early 6am flight Sunday. Now that's service !

Hello Infi, There is a shuttle service called seattleexpress. They told me that they could pick me up at the ship ( we are also using them pre-cruise ) and take us downtown & drop us off. They said they could store our luggage until we called them back or take it to the hotel for us. We are staying at the Marriott waterfront pre-cruise & at the airport Marriott post cruise due to early 6am flight Sunday. Now that's service !

I would have them take it to the airport hotel if they will really do it. The earliest you will get back from Victoria is between 9 and 10 at night, and that is if the weather is good. If you have rough seas, it could be considerably later, because they have to slow down.

Thank you NWWanderer, Ourturn, and Seattlecruiselover for your replies. I think we will try to get one of our hotels to keep the luggage (hopefully they will!) If not we will try the shuttle option.

Thanks for the tip on the ferry, Seattlecruiselover - appreciate it and all of your Seattle info on here (especially the terminal stuff)! Thanks again.

You are so welcome. Now that you mention it, maybe I can get the Downtown Marriott to keep our luggage after the cruise until we check in to the Airport Hotel. I see you are in Lauderdale. I lived in Jensen Beach from 76-2006. We call Tn home now, but our kids are still there.

Archived