Golden Princess - Lido Balcony Cabin Question

sparxie

I booked a GTY Balcony Stateroom and was thrilled when I got my assignment and it was BA Category on Lido Deck.

Does anyone know if L210 is still a covered balcony? I've tried looking at pictures and it kind looks like the 'cover' gets narrower towards the front of the ship, but it's so hard to tell.

Any other information about this location would also be appreciated. We are travelling to Alaska this year and it's the first time we've had a balcony cabin.

Thanks much! :)

We've never had a balcony, but always book insides on the Lido deck. It's one of the best decks in my opinion. As previously posted, it's so close to the buffet, pool, MUTS and grill. And, it's close to the secret door leading to a deck over the bridge. Great place to be during sailaway.

We had L252 on the Diamond. It was a great location and quiet. We would go out to the grill/pizza stations on Lido, get lunch or breakfast and have it on our balcony. We took our 'dirties' back to the Lido deck to prevent the steward from having to clear for us. We're on the Golden in November and hoping for a similar cabin.

Archived