Venice Airport to Port via Alilaguna?

newcruiser551951

I'm looking at the official Alilaguna website and looking at the route map, it appears that the Alilaguna goes from the airport and ends at the Port. However, when I look at the timetable, it appears that the Blu line ends at San Marco Giardinette and not the Port. Two questions:

1.) Is San Marco Giardinette the stop for Piazza San Marco?

2.) Can anyone confirm if the Alilaguna blu line does go from the Venice Airport to the Port?

• 4 months later...
I'm looking at the official Alilaguna website and looking at the route map, it appears that the Alilaguna goes from the airport and ends at the Port. However, when I look at the timetable, it appears that the Blu line ends at San Marco Giardinette and not the Port. Two questions:

1.) Is San Marco Giardinette the stop for Piazza San Marco?

2.) Can anyone confirm if the Alilaguna blu line does go from the Venice Airport to the Port?

Hi

I asked this question on tripadvisor and was told that you canot do this directly and that the best way was to use the blue airport bus to Piazzale Roma then either a ship shuttle or taxi to the port. but if you have enough time then the Aliaguna sounds great even if not the most direct way.

the local bus from the airport to Piazzale Roma was dirt cheap and being real cheap and having a cool day. I walked (no shuttle that day) to the pier. Cost less than 10 euro for two of us (i think it was more like 5).

Archived