We're booked!!!

SCUBADOO414

On the Dream, 2/6/10!!! We're very, very excited.

Thank you to everyone for all their helpful advise and wisedom to help us make the decision!

So... how do I change my signature?!?!?! I've tried deleting it, I've tried replacing it and nothing is working. Any suggestions? Thanks! :D

Thanks for letting us know. I have been keeping up with your "story", I think you made a great choice.

Thanks! I'm finally happy with my decision! I was so bummed to be "stuck" with inside staterooms on RC and I'm happy to be able to at least have oceanview, at a cheaper price... and on a brand new ship!!! :D:D

Congratulations.............I'm sure you'll have a great time. Have you made any plans at any of the islands yet? I'm pretty much planned out :rolleyes: even though we have how much time left! I originally looked at the 6th, but we like to fly down a few days early and that meant the kids missing more than a week of school, so I ended up booking the 20th instead. I took them out for two full weeks this year and my oldest did fine, but had a lot of making up to do. If they struggled at all I wouldn't take them out, but they're all A students :).

Karen

Congrats.

I too was like you.

I canceled our Oasis cruise and booked the Dream for August 2010.

Can't wait and LOVE the couple of new ports I will be going to.

Keep the ship nice for us!

On the Dream, 2/6/10!!! We're very, very excited.

Thank you to everyone for all their helpful advise and wisedom to help us make the decision!

So... how do I change my signature?!?!?! I've tried deleting it, I've tried replacing it and nothing is working. Any suggestions? Thanks! :D

Congratulations. I'm hoping to book this same cruise myself soon.

Nothing like watching the Super Bowl on the Seaside Theater.:)

This works out perfectly. We board on Saturday and Sunday is a day at sea. Kick back and relax until the game starts.

Bill

Congratulations. I'm hoping to book this same cruise myself soon.

Nothing like watching the Super Bowl on the Seaside Theater.:)

This works out perfectly. We board on Saturday and Sunday is a day at sea. Kick back and relax until the game starts.

Bill

Are you kidding me??? The superbowl is on February 7th?! Now we just gotta hope the Packers make it that far... then it'll really be a par-tay! :D

I'm trying to use the countdown generator from POQbum. I've successfully used it in the past, but for some reason it won't work for me now. It's frustrating me... :rolleyes:

I think that it has to do with the box in the upper right hand of your message box . The one with the "little" a and "big" A I think if you click on that it will change all of the gobbley gook into words and pictures. There is also a computer help forum on these boards with a lot of knowledgable people on it !!!! They are the ones who told me about the box before. Give it a whirl and see what happens!!:D Good luck!!

I think that it has to do with the box in the upper right hand of your message box . The one with the "little" a and "big" A I think if you click on that it will change all of the gobbley gook into words and pictures. There is also a computer help forum on these boards with a lot of knowledgable people on it !!!! They are the ones who told me about the box before. Give it a whirl and see what happens!!:D Good luck!!

I got it working... finally! Thanks anyway! :)

Archived