All inclusive package on Celebrity

jaguar x

Heather

That sounds like the standards spirits bon voyage package that is being included for free - it is a litre of spirits and 6 large cans of soda - it costs $60 - not sure on the £ conversion

My guess to the OP the TA has selected the all inclusive option on their pc to try and cover the breakfast, lunch and dinner food option

A

Sorry to say, their spirits packages have gone up in price and down in volume ... many of the bottles now are 750 ml, like the premium bourbon we ordered on Summit. And I think they start at $80 now, for non-premium brands.

But at least they offer these packages; Royal Caribbean does not.

Hi we are from North England, and are travelling on Infinity Panama Canal 14 day tour on the 11th of October, I have had nothing from TA re any offers in relation to sada card package.

I did ask TA to contact Celebrity last week in orser to check the current cruise cost to see if it had been reduced, but they said it was fully booked so no reductions either.

I wish there was an all inclusive package as I think the onboad spend with Dollar exchange is going to be costly.

Any other English people accessing this Thread going on the same cruise?

Peter

Hi we are from North England, and are travelling on Infinity Panama Canal 14 day tour on the 11th of October, I have had nothing from TA re any offers in relation to sada card package.

I did ask TA to contact Celebrity last week in orser to check the current cruise cost to see if it had been reduced, but they said it was fully booked so no reductions either.

I wish there was an all inclusive package as I think the onboad spend with Dollar exchange is going to be costly.

Any other English people accessing this Thread going on the same cruise?

Peter

Peter,

Go to the meet and mingle boards and then Celebrity connections, there is a thread for the Oct 11 Infinity sailing with lots of information.

Ellen

Hello All,

Thanks for your replies,however it was nationaly advertised as 'all inclusive',I have retained the ad.the invoice states 'all inclusive' so we will see how we get on.

I will add another post when we have done the cruise.

Thanks

Alan.

What ship and date? Three meals a day are included. It sounds like you are on a charter. Or perhaps your TA pre-paid the gratuities for you?

Alans post was from April but I would like to know what was all inclusive?

Celebrity definitely does NOT offer all-inclusive cruises on an individual basis here in the U.S. (With the one exception being the Xpedition in the Galapagos as someone else mentioned previously). Not sure about group packages in the U.K. but I have my doubts. If you are at all interested in the Galapagos, the Xpedition trip is VERY good and I can highly recommend it since we just got back from it 2 weeks ago. Other than that, all inclusive cruising is the domain of the luxury lines (Crystal, Silver Seas, etc.) and you will pay for the experience. Would like to give one of them a try someday, but so far the $$ have simply been too big an obstacle.

Sorry to say, their spirits packages have gone up in price and down in volume ... many of the bottles now are 750 ml, like the premium bourbon we ordered on Summit. And I think they start at $80 now, for non-premium brands.

But at least they offer these packages; Royal Caribbean does not.

Package includes one bottle of Classic Gordon's gin, 6 cans of soda and our Premium Salty Snack Collection of peanuts, cashews and pistachios.

Price: 48.60 GBP*

I think Xpedition is all inclusive, meaning wine/beer/soda with meals....but, as far as wine/beverage (alcohol) pkgs, only offered on Millenium and Equinox--as of today---I just spoke with an agent at Celebrity. Special groups do get certain choices of menu items like drinks, etc.with minimum bookings required. Or special tour groups.

I have sailed on Celebrity 25 times & have never heard of anyone getting "all inclusive." Groups purchase specific perks & an agent may purchase a Bon Voyage package, but I can't even imagine "all inclusive" no matter where you are from. It won't happen on the ship.

Celebrity is releasing all you can drink pre paid packages this fall, It was announced in Captins club this summer.

I missed that one, guess I will have to go back & check it out. Was that fleet-wide or only on the new Solstice class ships?

Archived