Parking/Hotels in Miami

ArmyWife82490

I know this has been asked a MILLION times, but I'm going to ask anyways. What hotels are recommended to stay at near the Port of Miami that allow you to keep your car there during your cruise? I know there's a few out there, but I can't remember the names. Thanks in advance smile.gif

We stayed around the corner from the Hampton Inn last month - it's across the street from a small strip mall with a grocery store, liquor store (for those pre-cruise supplies:D) and 3 dining choices: Italian, Chinese and a great Cuban place called Casa Juan. Good luck!:)

Okay, so how exactly does parksleepfly.com work? I checked it out, but it gave me a rate of $225 for one nights stay and for parking. I'm not too sure what I'm doing, sorry about this. :( With the La Quinta, can I keep the car there and it be okay while I'm on the cruise?

Okay, so how exactly does parksleepfly.com work? I checked it out, but it gave me a rate of $225 for one nights stay and for parking. I'm not too sure what I'm doing, sorry about this. :( With the La Quinta, can I keep the car there and it be okay while I'm on the cruise?

Rates very on time of year and location. $225 with parking while you are gone can be a good price at some hotels. Depends on which hotel you are looking at. Also check for shuttles to the port. Some may not have them and you'll have to cab it. Just do the research at each hotels site. How does it work? You book a hotel and they send you a reservation number and confirmation. You pay a small amt. up front and the rest at check in.

Many people park at LaQuinta East and find it fine. Depending on time of year, can be under $100. Check it out on tripadvisor.com.

When are you cruising? Winter is high season in Miami and if it is near some big sporting event, $225 might be your best deal. Your other options are to stay wherever you want and park at POM for $20/day - just remember that most downtown and beach hotels will charge $20-30 for parking. You could also park at the Miami airport - there are some off airport parking lots that are less than $10/day, but then you'll need to cab or shuttle to and from the port. Good luck!:)

August is usually low season with great low rates, unless you are there for Labor day weekend. :eek: You may be too early for Parksleepfly:confused:; check them as you get closer to cruising. At $225 +$25 each way for a taxi/shuttle it may be cheaper for you to stay at another hotel and spend the money on parking at POM ($20/day). Besides these boards, check out TripAdvisor for reviews beofre you book anything. Good luck!:)

Archived