Videos of my first Cruise

Geraldo05

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share videos I made of my cruise on Carnival Fascination to the Bahamas, Feb 21-26, 2009. Hope you enjoy them, and please tell me what you think.

First Video:

Second Video:

Once again, I made both of these videos of pics I took on the cruise.

Nice work, especially the second video. :)

Sometimes its good to include more shots of ship spaces without people. You'll have to get up early to get them but it will be worth it in the final mix.

Love the music in the first video. :cool:

Yeah I was up really early to get those shots. I went to bed late but it was worth being tired just to get those pics. The first video I made as part of a DVD scrapbook for my family. The song for that video, "Follow the Leader" by the Soca Boys played a few times on the ship so I thought it would be fun to put it in one of the videos.

• 3 weeks later...

Really appreciate your cruise videos! We're going on the Fascination on May 7, 2009 and looking for all of the information we can get. Our cruise goes to Nassau and then Freeport (which we've done a few times on the Celebration).

Looks like you had a great time!

Valerie

Really appreciate your cruise videos! We're going on the Fascination on May 7, 2009 and looking for all of the information we can get. Our cruise goes to Nassau and then Freeport (which we've done a few times on the Celebration).

Looks like you had a great time!

Valerie

I had an excellent time! I am going on another cruise back to the Bahamas on Fascination next year, May 1-6, 2010. I'll be celebrating my birthday on that cruise. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed my videos. Thank you for commenting on them.

• 1 month later...

Archived