2010 Cruises sale dates

tom_uk

I see that P&O have a new web page giving the on-sale dates for 2010/2011 cruises on the rest of the fleet. Basically, they will be on sale on various days w/c 20 April - which is only 2 weeks or so away.

There's also this statement: "Details of our 2010/11 cruise programme will be included in the forthcoming Preview Edition brochure, as well as being introduced on this website soon."

Which means that we can expect the Preview Brochure, which ought to contain dates, itineraries & price summaries, very shortly.

yeah that sounds about right Tom

my parents are going to their regular 'cruise club' meet on the 14th april where they do 'pre-pre brochure' prices!

have booked before at one of these nights, but as we are on the 'indy' this november and off to vegas next year i have chosen not to attend this years evening myself..

Hi there, I already have itineraries for some of the ships over the phone from my TA so they know them already, and they tell me they should be on their website on 9th April, this coming Thursday. The SnS guy puts them on his Cruise Blog if you know who that is.

Archived