Club HAL-cost for video games?

alaskagirl3

I have heard it mentioned that they have an arcade for kids on the ship. Is it free when the club is open? Is it accessable when the club is closed? How much are the games? I guess I would see this as a possibly unexpected expense, so I'd like to be prepared with rolls of quarters in advance if necessary! It will give my kids an added incentive to save some money for their vacation. :)

I have heard it mentioned that they have an arcade for kids on the ship. Is it free when the club is open? Is it accessable when the club is closed? How much are the games? I guess I would see this as a possibly unexpected expense, so I'd like to be prepared with rolls of quarters in advance if necessary! It will give my kids an added incentive to save some money for their vacation. :)

The video games are free when Club Hal takes the kids there as part of the program. This happened once in the week we were on HAL. Other times, yes, you will have to pay and will need quarters. It was open when Club was closed. Cost about the same as any other video games as I remember.

Archived