Vision of the Sea - Deck 2 - Noise

Im looking to go on a cruise on Vision in October and have been offered an outside cabin on Deck 2. There is still a fair choice of cabins at the moment. My only concerns are when i was on Jewel of the Seas on the lowest deck we were at the back of the ship and every time we docked we had the most awful noises - I believe these were from the thrusters. Ive been told by various travel agents if you go toward mid or front of ship you wont get this noise. Is this correct or should I steer clear of deck 2 completely. It is more expensive to go up higher so would appreciate your help and comments.

Thanks

Im looking to go on a cruise on Vision in October and have been offered an outside cabin on Deck 2. There is still a fair choice of cabins at the moment. My only concerns are when i was on Jewel of the Seas on the lowest deck we were at the back of the ship and every time we docked we had the most awful noises - I believe these were from the thrusters. Ive been told by various travel agents if you go toward mid or front of ship you wont get this noise. Is this correct or should I steer clear of deck 2 completely. It is more expensive to go up higher so would appreciate your help and comments.

Thanks

Go centre if you can, we were forward on deck 2 and those thrusters mean you dont need an alarm clock.

Archived