How much time do you spend?

sgriff17

How much time - on average - do you think you spend on CC each day? I don't mean actively reading or posting...but something like this:

Eventhough I may not be "ON" CC every minute of the day, I have it up in the background and do check it every couple minutes. I prob have the website up about 4 hours per day and actively post maybe 5-6X per day (Lately...)

This goes up and down as I get closer to a cruise.

So I'd say for me, 4 hours. :confused:

Probably too much time but enjoyable. Figure about 2 hours a day. Sometimes more and sometimes less depending on weekends etc. We love to search for info on our upcoming cruises and tips on what to do etc. Learn a good deal of info on CC.:)

I usually keep it open in the background at work also. Probably about 4 hours or so (depending on how close the boss is). Then at home I usually check it a few times a night.

I sure didn't take me long to get hooked on this site.:p

Oh good gracious, don't make me do this :p I open CC around 8'ish in the morning, and I am on every time I get the chance throughout the day, it stays open at home and I am usually off between midnight and 3AM... I would say I average 12 hours a day :D WAY too much, but it keeps me going, so it's all good! It actually motivates me to get more done so I can make more money and cruise more :D

Not so much at home. I'm far too busy. 36_1_12.gif

My normal routine at work is to log on first thing in the morning, do a brief scan around my favourite threads, then minimize it. I check in for a minute or two many, many times during the day. It looks like I'm on-line a lot more than I really am. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

7_1_116.gif

Beth

After getting home from the office (between six and seven) and doing the usual things (change my clothes, walk the dog, get a bit to eat) . . . I log on to my puter, check my email, play a game or two of spider and then check out the cc boards. Usually am in bed but ten so I'd say . . . during the week, I'm on the cc boards for about an hour, maybe two a night. On weekends . . . depending on if I'm home and what's going on . . . I'm probably on the puter (and the cc boards) about double the time I am during the week. Of course, the closer I get to my cruise (it isn't until April) . . . that all will probably change. <G>

This has become a nice diversion for me since retirement. I'm not here as much as I once was, but still check in a coupla times a day if I'm not out of town. Usually once in the AM w/coffee for about an hour, and then again either mid-aftn. or late night for 30 min or so. One and a half hours daily, I'd guess.:confused:

I am at work right now as a Master Control operator. Meaning 28 minutes of doing nothing and the 2 minutes of sheer terror. So I spend the 28 minutes reading the paper, being online, waisting time. At home Derfette doesn't mind me being online. Other shifts at work are either are very busy of go by slowly.

Another question is how often do you hit the "Reload" button?

About every 30 seconds.

Does anyone know how to have the reload happen automatically?

I have numerous web browsers up, including CC, from 6:00am until 4:00pm. I check in 5 or 6 times throughout the day, depending on how busy things are. My favorite thing to do is read while I'm on hold on the phone. I hate being on hold. I'll also post messages when I'm in a boring meeting (everyone things I'm taking notes). I rarely check in during the evening. Actual time spent on Cruise Critic, reading or posting, maybe 45 minutes per day?

Archived