Bloody Mary and Mimosa Specials ?

Frank12

I was just reviewing Glory Eastern Capers from February 09 for our upcoming cruise this spring.

On sea days the morning drink specials were always advertised in the Capers, but they are not in these from Feb.

Any recent Glory cruisers, do they still offer these drink specials on sea days, but just don't advertise them in the capers?

I certainly hope so. Gotta have my BM's.

We are cruising the Liberty in February. Totally with you, love Bloody Marys. And after our first cruise, which feels like a million yrs ago, my husband and I determined that Mimosa's, champagne and their whiskey sours weren't too awful bad either. Free helps!!

I was just reviewing Glory Eastern Capers from February 09 for our upcoming cruise this spring.

On sea days the morning drink specials were always advertised in the Capers, but they are not in these from Feb.

Any recent Glory cruisers, do they still offer these drink specials on sea days, but just don't advertise them in the capers?

The Capers that you are looking at - do they include the tear-off Food & Drink Showcase? That's where they would be listed. A lot of times Capers are posted without that portion.

The Capers that you are looking at - do they include the tear-off Food & Drink Showcase? That's where they would be listed. A lot of times Capers are posted without that portion.

No they do not. Thank you for that. I'm breathing easier already.

Have you tried more fiber? ;)

When you say morning special, do you mean "free" or at a special rate?

ROFLMAO!

On Destiny in March it was Bloody Marys, Tequila Sunrise, Screwdrivers, and Mimosa's $3.95 until 12pm. It was in the capers on the detachable schedule on the back side. Looks like it might be pretty much the same drinks on the ships.

I think the drink specials are available on all Carnival ships. The last one that I was on was the Fantasy and we had Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers, Mimosa's for $4.75 I think, but they won't mix the BM's as double's anymore, at least last February was the 1st time I hadn't been able to get a double???

I don't remember Tequila Sunrise's in the past as part of the morning drink special, but could be wrong, I always just stay with the Bimmie's and the Mimmie's.

I was just concerned when I didn't see the daily drink specials listed in the capers for my upcoming cruise. They always have been in the past.

I feel better now. I think on my last cruise they were $3.95 on sea days.

I was just concerned when I didn't see the daily drink specials listed in the capers for my upcoming cruise. They always have been in the past.

I feel better now. I think on my last cruise they were $3.95 on sea days.

They were $4.50 on the Victory in February as were the other drinks of the day in regular glasses).

Last October on the Valor they were $3.75 - I guess they've gone up! :eek:

They were $4.50 on the Victory in February as were the other drinks of the day in regular glasses).

Last October on the Valor they were $3.75 - I guess they've gone up! :eek:

From the Legend in January, "Morning specials -- Bloody Mary, Mimosa -- $3.95 9am to 12pm"

Archived